Select Menu

Ad

Slider

Pages

Pages

Driven

Car Shows

Racing

Random

Wallpapers

First Impressions

Videos

» » » Car Shows: Autosport International 2015 - The Racing Car Show at NEC Birmingham
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

The 2015 Autosport International car show was held between the 8th and the 11th of January and I learned about the show around noon on the 11th. So I quickly gathered what I could manage in a prepper during an apocalypse type of way and was out of the door in a matter of minutes. After a surprisingly cheap bus ride I was at the Birmingham International Airport. From the airport it's a very long walk to the NEC. It was all indoors and must have been at least two miles from the departures lounge at the airport to the ticket kiosk at the NEC. This is definitely the biggest auto show I have ever been to. And the amount of cars was stunning. And I use the term cars very loosely as there were race cars, stock cars, dirt track cars, drift cars, drag cars, highway pulls cars, old cars, new cars, beautiful cars and revolutionary ones as well, racing trucks, and even racing tractors. The one thing more stunning than the number of cars was the number of people there. It was very crowded. So crowded that I was unable to get a clear shot of the cars without standing 20 centimetres away from it.
What I give you below is just a small part of the vehicles that were there, for the full gallery with over 170 photos click HERE.

Supercars



I finally got to see the LaFerrari and my gosh is it gorgeous. This car looks more like a sculpture than a means of transport.


The Huracan was also a car I had never seen. Set to replace the Gallardo it definitely has the Lambo aggression we all know and love.



The old girl still has it. The Gallardo Superleggera looks like a stealth bomber.


This is the Ferrari 458 Speciale. Don't know much about it except it has even more aerodynamic elements and a rather good looking racing stripe.


And I almost forgot. The Ferrari 458 Speciale has fake exhaust pipes.

PAGE 2

About 1

I am a Journalism and Media student at Coventry University hoping to pursue a career in Automotive Journalism.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply